From The Galley Slaves
For a quick and easy bite to eat
Pesto Pollo Pasta for 2 (quick and easy) Michelle Whitehead
- 1 small jar of green pesto sauce
- 1 red onion chopped
- 2 gloves of garlic crushed
- 2 chicken breasts diced
- 1/2 small jar sun dried tomatoes chopped
- Parmesan cheese to garnish
- Basil leaves to garnish
- Penne pasta for 2 people
1. Place saucepan of boiling water for the pasta and boil as per instructions on packet
2. Saute red onion along with garlic for few minutes, then add chicken pieces and continue to cook for about 10 minutes, along with sundried tomatoes.
3. Meanwhile, once pasta is cooked, drain and add to main pot with chicken and pour and warm through the pesto sauce.
4. Serve with foccacia bread, green salad and a crisp glass of vino, garnish with parmesan shavings and basil.