Sausage Land Rocket Linguine (serves 4)
- 5 very good quality Pork and leek Sausages
- 400g Linguine
- 100g Rocket
- 1-2 red chillies (seeds in or out) finely chopped
- 150ml single cream
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- Squeeze the sausage out of the skins into small bite size balls.
- Fry them for about 8 minutes until crisp.
- Cook the pasta and chop the rocket.
- Add the chilli to the sausages then pour the cream in along with the rocket.
- Season and heat until the rocket has wilted.
- Drain the pasta then mix with the sauce.
- Top with remaining rocket.
- Serve with side salad and a chilled glass of white wine.
Perfect for the boat and so easy to do on board!
Recipe supplied by Michelle Whitehead.