From The Galley Slaves
For a quick and easy bite to eat
Tandoori Chicken with Naan Bread
- 4 chicken breasts
- Juice 1 Lemon
- 210g Greek yoghurt
- 15g grated ginger
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1 tsp. paprika
- 1 tsp. garam masala
- Half tsp. ground cumin
- Half tsp. ground coriander
- Half tsp. hot chilli powder
- Pinch Turmeric
- Place chicken breasts in a non-metallic dish and slash with a sharp knife.
- Pour the lemon juice over the chicken. Turn to coat and set aside.
- Mix 150g yoghurt with the ginger, spices and garlic and pour over the chicken. Turn to coat and marinate overnight in fridge.
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees C. Mist a baking tray with cooking spray and arrange chicken on it.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until cooked through.
- Serve with Naan Bread and curried potato salad.